Energy Efficiency for Your Home
Are your energy bills too high? Do you want to stop losing money and wasting energy every month?
Do you want to be more comfortable in your home? Would you like your home to be safer?
Are you ready for energy upgrades to increase the value of your home?
Call Co-op Power and learn more about how to get valuable incentives to upgrade your home.
Have an Energy Specialists do an Energy Assessment for your home (at no cost if you're eligible for the Mass Save Program) and then go beyond the basics and create your Five Year Plan to Fossil Fuel Freedom with an Enhanced Energy Assessment.
Be sure to take time to be present when your Energy Auditor comes to do your energy assessment. You won't want to miss it! Travel with your Auditor through your basement and attic and in between to learn to see your home in an entirely new way. Benefit from years of experience and training, to better understand how air flows through your house, where the drafts originate, where safety concerns are, how your windows and doors are functioning, and how your heating system is functioning. Learn about how air sealing and insulation can reduce your energy bills and make your home more comfortable. Learn about incentives available to you to make your energy efficiency upgrades.
- Get recommendations for energy efficiency upgrades tailored for you and your home.
- Install programmable thermostats and/or remote tracking thermostats.
- Get discounts on efficient LED light bulbs.
MassSave Program Services:
If you're eligible for the MassSave program, you can receive:
- A No-Cost Home Energy Assessment to identify the energy-saving improvements that are right for you
- No-Cost Compact Fluorescent and LED Lightbulbs - to help you start saving energy immediately
- No-Cost Targeted Air Sealing
- 75% Off up to $2000- toward the installation of approved energy-saving improvements such as insulation
- 0% Interest HEAT Loan- for eligible improvements like the customer cost of insulation and solar hot water (subject to approval)
- Generous Rebates for high efficiency heating and hot water equipment
Additional Pre-Weatherization Barrier Incentives for Columbia Gas customers
If your Mass Save Home Energy Assessment identified a barrier that is preventing your weatherization improvements, you may be eligible to receive:
- 100% of the cost up to $250 on knob & tube wiring evaluations.
- 100% of the cost of combustion safety evaluation & repair to eliminate high carbon monoxide levels up to $300.
- Dryer venting replacement, installation, or repair up to $250.